NewsTrending

πŠπ€πŠπ€πŒπ„π†π€ π†πŽπ•π„π‘ππŽπ‘ 𝐅𝐂𝐏𝐀 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 πŒπŽπ’π“ πƒπ„π‹πˆπ•π„π‘πˆππ† 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‚πŽπ”ππ“π‘π˜

Kakamega Governor H.E FCPA Fernandes Barasa has emerged as the most performing and committed Governor in the country, according to a recent poll by Politrack Africa, which ranked him the best among the top 20 impactful Governors at 70.6%.

Following him closely with 69.8% rating are Governors Jonathan Bii (Uasin Gishu) and Patrick Ole Ntuntu (Narok) who tied in the second position while Abdi Guyo (Isiolo), Governor Simba Arati (Kisii) and Gladys Wanga (Homabay) secured third, fourth and fifth positions, respectively.

The respondents expressed satisfaction with Governor Barasa’s management of the ongoing Governor’s Cup, which has benefitted over 1000 teams and 35,370 participants from the grassroots level. His initiatives in youth and women empowerment through beekeeping; facilitation of over 4,000 Community Health Promoters (CHPs), the Water at the doorsteps and the Shelter improvement projects were also cited as key milestones for his top ranking.

The poll included 55% of participants from rural areas, with the remaining 45% from urban settings. 34% of the respondents were majorly the youth aged between 18 to 34 years.

Governor Barasa has pledged to continue delivering quality services to the people of Kakamega County in line with his six-point agenda.